Welcome to the New Year! 2015! Can you believe it’s already been fifteen years since Y2K?
Do any of you even know what Y2K is? Or did we just date ourselves?
In any case, as per usual, we’re sure that you’ve made some incredible New Year’s Resolutions this year – whether it’s the ever-so-popular desire to shed some unwanted weight, or maybe seek out a new career opportunity, or even the more vague “try something you’ve always been afraid to do” – but we’re almost certain there’s a resolution that most of you hadn’t thought of…
To take better care of your teeth.
So, have any of you actually made this a resolution? Or did all of you just prove us right?
Well, either way if you’ve been slacking in the dental department, now is as good a time as ever to kick yourself into gear and get yourself checked out!
Nothing says confidence more than a bright, white smile and we can help you polish your game whether in the office or in the dating world!
Here at CuteSmile Dentistry we believe that excellent customer care is the key to keeping you motivated to prioritize your oral care!
We remember the days of old, a time when a visit to your dentist was a feared and almost masochistic ritual of disdain and discomfort – and we took that into consideration when building up our amazing line-up of knowledgeable, patient, and friendly staff!
We are here for you because our passion is to inform, treat, and prevent against the devastations that poor oral hygiene can lead to.
Still not convinced?
Well here are some fun facts we gathered in a 2010 survey across the U.S!
- 75% of the US population has some form of periodontal gum disease.
- 50% of Americans do not pursue regular oral healthcare.
- 33% of Americans have untreated tooth decay.
- 90% of systemic disease have oral manifestations.
- 73% of Americans would rather go grocery shopping than floss.
- Smokers remain three times more likely than non-smokers to lose all their teeth. (This figure has not changed from a decade ago.)
- 83% of people believe their teeth are more important to their appearance than hair and eyes, according to a survey conducted by Roper ASW in conjunction with ReachMax.
- People who drink 3 or more sugary sodas daily have 62% more dental decay, fillings and tooth loss.
- Tooth decay remains the most common chronic disease among children ages 5-17 with 59% affected.
- According to the Academy of General Dentistry, the average person only brushes for 45 to 70 seconds a day. The recommended amount of time is 2-3 minutes.
Where do you think you fare, in comparison to other Americans?
Whether oral hygiene is a consistent habit, or one that you admittedly could use some brushing up on (pun very much intended), regular visits to your dentist can do wonders for your oral health!
So what are you waiting for?
Come join our family at CuteSmile Dentistry, and help us obliterate these stats across the nation!
Remember, your smile says it all – so say it CONFIDENTLY!